Your audience. Your community. Your magazine.
SIMPLYkc at a glance
• 65,000 readers per issue
• Targeted audience: upper-middle to affluent women, ages 25 to 45+
• Median income for a household in Johnson County: $73,733
• Distribution to more than 1,500 high-traffic retail and service locations
Why advertise in SIMPLYkc Magazine?
• Advertisers in SIMPLYkc build solid, long-lasting relationships within the Kansas City community.
• Receive visibility among more than 65,000 motivated and influential area residents.
Here’s what our advertisers have to say about SIMPLYkc magazine:
In an age of interruption, MAGAZINES ENGAGE
Readers take action.
More than 60% of print magazine readers took action as a result of a magazine ad.
Magazines have high engagement rates.
These publications score higher than TV or the Internet in “ad receptivity” and other engagement measures. Readers spend 41 minutes with each issue.
Readers value the content.
They have a positive attitude toward advertising in magazines and believe the ads provide useful information.
Magazine advertising has a high return on investment.
Studies show that allocating more money to magazines in the media mix improves marketing and advertising ROI across multiple product categories.
Readers are influential.
Magazine readers are more likely than users of other media to influence friends and family on product purchases across a variety of advertising categories.
*Source: The Magazine Media Factbook 2012/2013 (Association of Magazine Media)
Request Media Kit
Call now – (913) 608-6305 – to speak with an advertising representative and request a customized marketing plan and strategy to grow your business.
Please complete the form below to request a copy of our media kit or for us to contact you directly.